- Tim O’Gorman, Sameer Pradhan, James Gung, Julia Bonn, Katherine Conger and Martha Palmer. “Unified Propbank .” (accepted: 2018 Language Resources and Evaluation Conference)
- Claire Bonial, Bianca Badarau, Kira Griffitt, Ulf Hermjakob, Kevin Knight, Tim O’Gorman, Martha Palmer and Nathan Schneider. “Abstract Meaning Representation of Constructions: The More We Include, the Better the Representation” (accepted: 2018 Language Resources and Evaluation Conference)
- Hwang, Jena D., Archna Bhatia, Na-Rae Han, Tim O’Gorman, Vivek Srikumar, and Nathan Schneider. “Double Trouble: The Problem of Construal in Semantic Annotation of Adpositions.” In Proceedings of the 6th Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantics (* SEM 2017), pp. 178-188. 2017.
- Tim O’Gorman, Kristin Wright-Bettner, and Martha Palmer. “Richer Event Description: Integrating event coreference with temporal, causal and bridging annotation.” In Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Computing News Storylines (CNS 2016), pp. 47-56. 2016.
- Nathan Schneider, Jena D. Hwang, Vivek Srikumar, Meredith Green, Abhijit Suresh, Kathryn Conger, Tim O’Gorman, and Martha Palmer. “A corpus of preposition supersenses.” In Proceedings of the 10th Linguistic Annotation Workshop held in conjunction with ACL, pp. 99-109. 2016.
- Andrew Cowell and Tim O’Gorman “Towards a Computational Database of Arapaho.” Forthcoming 2015 in Proceedings of 45th Algonquian Conference, Chicago, 2012.
- Rei Ikuta, Will Styler, Mariah Hamang, Tim O’Gorman and Martha Palmer (2014) Challenges of Adding Causation to Richer Event Descriptions, In proceedings of the 2nd Events Workshop, held in conjunction with ACL 2014, Baltimore, MD.
- Abdelati Hawwari, Wajdi Zaghouani, Tim O’Gorman, Ahmed Badran, Mona Diab “Building a lexical semantic resource for Arabic morphological Patterns.” Communications, Signal Processing, and their Applications (ICCSPA), 2013 1st International Conference on. IEEE, 2013.
- Warner, Colin, Arrick Lanfranchi, Tim O’Gorman, Amanda Howard, Kevin Gould, and Michael Regan. “Bracketing biomedical text: an addendum to Penn Treebank II guidelines.” (2012).
Presentations and Tutorials
- O’Gorman, Tim. “Abstract Meaning Representation and FraCas”, invited speaker at 13th Logic and Engineering of Natural Language Semantics,Tachikawa City, Tokyo, Japan, November 13, 2016
- Narthan Schneider, Jeff Flanigan, Tim O’Gorman. “The Logic of AMR: Practical, Unified, Graph-Based Sentence Semantics for NLP”, Tutorial at NAACL-HLT, Denver, Colorado. May 31, 2015
- O’Gorman, Tim. “Two kinds of definiteness in Lakhota.”, presented at 34th Siouan and Caddoan Languages Conference, Chicago, Illinois (2010).